We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Area Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations for a portfolio of clients which spread across various locations.
You will demonstrate your sound understanding of cleaning operations, utilise your strong administration and financial skills, whilst also delivering service excellence to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Delivery of cleaning services as per contractual requirements.
- Development of strong client relationships.
- Meeting legislative requirements, especially in relation to OH&S, EEO and industrial legislation.
- Meeting the criteria of the Company Quality Management System (QMS).
- Develop an environment for employees that encourages teamwork, personal development, and excellence in performance.
- Ensure day-to-day operations flow smoothly across all contracts.
- Implement and manage effective and efficient rosters and schedules for each contract.
- Visit client sites and conduct regular quality audits.
- Maintenance of Site Operation files and compliance documentation.
- Training, development, and ongoing guidance to cleaning staff.
- Management of staff rosters, workforce planning and attendance.
- Ongoing communications and best practise sharing with Head of Operations and Leadership.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, Management, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience in Cleaning Operations Management.
- HSE experience in toolbox talks and risk assessment.
- Professional presentation and customer service focused.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- A Working with Children and National Criminal History check is required for this role.
- Company vehicle included.
- Competitive salary packaging.
- Internal opportunities within our organisation.